kingofthetrack
Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hulten5/public_html/estadrags/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php on line 73
  • Page:

TOPIC: esta nhra rules different

esta nhra rules different 1 month, 4 weeks ago #5232

Two bikes invested in racing at esta pro mx first round break one bike if I fixed it buy back an run again correct. I declined so out in pro mx. Bike sled didn't run yet only time trials why coudnt I run my other bike in that class,its like not making any time trials if u know what what your bike runs an run just eliminations. I was told we couldn't by owner /official. Not a happy racer

Re: esta nhra rules different 1 month, 4 weeks ago #5233

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
must run the same bike that u time ran with, or u could have went and got another tech card for the second bike and did it that way
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawigirl

Re: esta nhra rules different 1 month, 4 weeks ago #5234

If you have two machines and run a time trial with both could you then run your back up ????? Just curious.

Re: esta nhra rules different 1 month, 4 weeks ago #5235

I'm in points for 2 classes 2 time trials each class ran 1 bike all 4 time trials. Ran pro mx first round broke I'm out unless I fix it an buy back in witch I did not.Ok they did not run first round of bike sled yet ,same nhra bike number on both why couldn't I run my second bike for that class and do you have to do times trials if your dialed in and know what it runs for elimanations???????

Re: esta nhra rules different 1 month, 4 weeks ago #5236

• td1332
  • Keyboard Commando
number means nothingthe bike that was time trailed with in that class is the bike that must run 1st rd. If you want to change bikes before 1st round than nother tech card must be filled out and paided for at the base of the tower

Re: esta nhra rules different 1 month, 3 weeks ago #5245

• Rdrbn
  • Administrator
When you came over to the tower and asked me if you could switch bikes, I was under the impression that you wanted to switch bikes in Pro MX only ( as you stated that he broke his bike first round) you never mentioned that he was also in bike/sled trophy. He could have switched bikes in the bike/sled trophy class, I apologize for any miscommunication... Had you had stated that he only wanted to switch bikes in bike/sled trophy, there would have been no problem, as first round had not run yet.

Robin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds
ned_nhra Jrdragsterlogo sm

©2000-2016 ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip
Box 1189 - Cicero, NY 13039

Website Design and Maintenance by Extreme Exposures

summit